2slices of bread
40gBenecol soft cheese Garlic
2 tbspolive oil
4mushrooms field/portobello (115g) sliced into 2cm strips
mushrooms field/portobello (115g) sliced into 2cm stripsdijon mustard
1handful of rocket
1. In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil and add the onions and a big pinch of salt.
2. Sauté the onion on a gentle heat until it starts to caramalise.
3. Now add the mushrooms and fry on each side for a few minutes until cooked.
4. Tip out onto a plate to cool slightly.
5. Spread one slice of bread with soft cheese and top with the onions, mushrooms and rocket.
6. Spread the other slice of bread with mustard and sandwich, slice and serve.