Preparation time40 min
50gButtery Taste Spread
25glight brown sugar
200grhubarb cut in 10cm pieces
350geating apples peeled,cored, chopped
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200ºC/fan oven 180ºC.
- Place the flour in a mixing bowl and rub in the Benecol® Buttery Spread until it resembles bread crumbs.
- Stir in the oats, almonds and 25g of the sugar.
- Place the fruit in a 1 litre ovenproof dish and scatter over the crumble mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the fruit is soft and the top golden.