Introduction: These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms. Please retain a copy for your information.
About us: Promoter: Benecol Limited
The Mille, 1000 Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9DW, United Kingdom
1. This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Isle of Man aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
The following persons are not eligible to enter:
• Employees or workers of the Promoter, or the employees or workers of any company in the Promoter’s group;
• Members of the Promoter’s employee or worker’s immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners);
• Employees or workers (and their immediate family members) of any organisation involved or associated with the promotion including prize providers and agencies
The Promoter may ask for proof of age, residence or eligibility. Delay or failure to provide the evidence to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction may result in an entry being void or a prize being forfeited.
2. Mobile phone required.
To enter purchase any Benecol Spread, Yogurt Drink or Yogurt or Cereal Bar from participating Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, ASDA, Morrisons and Ocado stores.
In store purchases only.
Please retain a copy of receipt for proof of purchase.
By entering you confirm that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be bound by them.
3. The promotion will run from GMT 00:01am on 29.10.2020 and close 23:59pm on 11.12.20 (“Promotion Period”).
Entries received after this time (whether or not they were sent before) will be void and not entered into the promotion.
4. To enter text the word Benecol25 to 60777 during the Promotion Period.
Texts to this number will be charged at your operator’s standard network rate.
All entrants will receive an instant bounce back text message response confirming receipt of their entry in to the promotion.
Maximum one prize per household.
5. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
Entries must be made personally.
Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid
The Promoter’s decision as to whether an entrant (or their entry) is eligible for the promotion is final and the Promoter is not obliged to provide any reasons for disqualification.
6. Entrants must take care when entering their details. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of entry.
The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
7. The prizes are supplied by Cloud Nine.
There are 26 prizes in total.
FIRST PRIZE: Michelin Star dining break for two which includes either 2 nights 4* or 1 nights 5* hotel accommodation sharing a twin / double room in a UK city of the winners choice. To include: Breakfast, dinner on one evening at the winners choice of a pre-selected Michelin star restaurant (including one bottle of water and coffee, a minimum of three courses (this may vary depending on seasonal availability) and restaurant gratuity.
RUNNERS UP PRIZES: 25 x National Trust Giftcards to the value of £120. Redeemable at https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/. Valid for 24 months from date of issue. Gift card terms are available at https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/features/gift-cards-terms-and-conditions
First prize is valid for travel until December 2021 excluding Christmas, Easter
and bank holidays. All travel must be completed within the time frame stated
within these Terms.
The prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier or other organisation connected to this promotion.
The Promoter or Cloud Nine (the prize provider) will accept no responsibility
for hotels / venues etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, or if necessary due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s, or Cloud Nine’s, control, Cloud Nine will use its reasonable endeavours to offer a suitable alternative.
All travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of Cloud Nine and the
promoter. Any requests relating to hotel or restaurants cannot be
Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed
may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier.
The winner is responsible for any costs or expenses involved in claiming or using the prize other than those that are expressly set out in these Terms as being included in the prize.
No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The prize is for the named winner only and cannot be given or transferred to any other person.
8. All eligible entries will be entered into the prize draw.
The winners will be selected via a randomised computer process on 14/12/2020.
The winner acknowledges that it may be required to be used in publicity if they are selected as a winner.
9. Winners will be notified using the mobile phone number from which they entered the competition.
The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 14 days of the first attempt, or if a selected winner is ineligible, in breach of these Terms, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, an alternative winner will be drawn using the same methodology as above.
The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize.
Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery.
10. Prizes will be dispatched to winners within 30 days of acknowledgment of the notification.
Prizes will be dispatched by registered post and a signature will be required.
Prizes returned undelivered are assumed unwanted an alternative winner will be drawn.
Entrants should monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
11. The winner may be required to take part in media activity relating to the competition (if requested). The promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity unless the winner notifies the Promoter that it does not want its name and/or image to be used in this way.
12. If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county to regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion.
Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
13. The Promoter may need to verify entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and identity details (which must be provided within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms, the spirit of the promotion,or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims.
If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by negligence or fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
17. The Promoter has no control over communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. These Terms and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies.
20. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
You can request access to the entrant’s personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to email@example.com. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.